Columnist J. Pepper Bryars discusses the latest in politics, culture, and faith from a conservative perspective on the Present Crisis Podcast.
Issues covered this week include:
- The Republican Presidential Primary results in Michigan, Mississippi, Idaho, and Hawaii, and what it all means for the candidates ... and the voters.
- Evangelical support for Donald Trump: Is it real?
- Donald Trump’s repeated claims that Planned Parenthood does “wonderful things.” Really?
- A bill in Montgomery to make it illegal for public high schools to play private highs schools on post-season athletic events (separate but equal championships, anyone?)
- The passing of First Lady Nancy Reagan.